Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Back again.

lotty

Reaction score
Hi all. I have not been on here for a while. I did have an axy but that was 4 years ago. I am thinking of finally getting a couple of fire belly newts.
I have three blue lobsters (crayfish) which are growing well. I also have some mollies in the tank. I have had a few tanks with tropical fish (malawi's, community and marine) but got it down to just one tank now. A case of more tanks than space. lol.
I told my wife about 3 years ago a friend offered to give me some newts out of his pond if I get a pond or tank. But as they are wild native ones, I did not think it right and would like a fire belly newt instead. Well, now I am finally wanting one. I just have to get a small tank for them. Something like a 60L tank (2ft x 1ft x 1ft)

lotty

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome back. Still looking for a decent tank for newts which I will get later today or tomorrow. There is always my local pet shop or wilko's. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!