Axolotl Stockists

jqh29p

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Johno
Hi.
Anybody know anywhere that stocks a good choice of Axolotl's in the Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire/ Oxfordshire sort of area?
Or a breeder in that rough sort of location?
Thanks

Hey,
I had a similar problem when I was looking for an axolotl my best advice would be to go to your nearest pet store and ask if they could order one for you. That's what I did and it worked out for me but I had to wait a while to get it. I hope this helps, good luck! Also I was able to chose what breed I wanted when I ordered it.

Have you contacted auntiejude on this forum? I believe she is based in Kent, but worth travelling for. Her axolotls are healthy and well-looked after and she can provide you with loads of advice on axolotl care - you don't always get that from the pet shops/aquatic centres.

Have you contacted auntiejude on this forum? I believe she is based in Kent, but worth travelling for. Her axolotls are healthy and well-looked after and she can provide you with loads of advice on axolotl care - you don't always get that from the pet shops/aquatic centres.
Thank you!
Yes, I'm in Kent, I have juvies and young adults available. Advice is always free.

Thanks for responses.
What sort of size are your young adults?
I am ideally looking for a Golden a green/black and perhaps a copper.
I have a Leucistic approx 6-8 inch.
So need to get same sort of size.

Thanks

Thanks for responses.
What sort of size are your young adults?
I am ideally looking for a Golden a green/black and perhaps a copper.
I have a Leucistic approx 6-8 inch.
So need to get same sort of size.

Thanks

I have golds at 6", a pair of gold/black wilds at 7" and a gold and a copper at 7-8".
Please PM me if you are interested :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back