Good day

Gottaloveit88

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello my fellow newtlovers new to the site I'm having a issue posting an ad in the wanted forum if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated

Welcome,

It is probably because you haven't made enough posts in other sub forums. I think its 4 or 5 posts until you can post in the for sale section.

Instead of joining a forum just to use it to post ads, I recommend you try reading the forum and being a member of it for a bit first.

AT the very top of the ad section is this ANNOUNCEMENT: "Please read before placing an ad." See here.

We have a minimum 5 post count before you can post an ad. (Not just "nice axie" posts, but actual contributions). That is because we are primarily an educational site, not a market place. Thank you for your understanding.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back