Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axolotl City - Facebook

mikeg

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I am starting a new facebook group called Axolotl City. The idea is to talk about anything Axolotl related! Send pictures, videos, questions, concerns...anything at all! I am trying to set up a friendly Axolotl community where everyone can have fun.

What do you guys think?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AxolotlCity/

puzzle

Reaction score
This looks great! Thanks so much for sharing, i will join for sure. Looking forward to seeing you there!

mikeg

Reaction score
This looks great! Thanks so much for sharing, i will join for sure. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks! I'm hoping it will eventually become one of the bigger Axolotl Facebook pages. Would be great if everyone would join to tell us their experiences and tips as well as help others out in the facebook community.

JoanneUnderwood

Reaction score
to tell you the truth, I was actually taken aback when I found out your group is still active, it means, you succeeded, so I'm really happy and excited for you. I actually realize that being an administrator of a group may be really annoying and tough. You need to spend all your free time investing your ideas there and attract people with the posts you write, it may be hard when you don't have inspiration or mood for the group itself. Once when I had such a disposition, I decided to check how to buy instagram likes . This service is actually useful in order to gain more active followers. Besides, my group is on instagram. Have you used such servicing? Share your experience, please))

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1