New and looking for leucistic axoltol

Cacciottid08

Reaction score
Country
United States
Salutations everyone,

I'm new to this site and this felt like the easiest place to start my search for axoltols. If anyone is interested in selling or can point me in the right direction where I can obtain 2 leuscitic axoltols it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much in advance.

Cheers,
Dez

Re: New and looking for leuscitic axoltol

Welcome to the forums!

I should have some available in the next 2 months, they are still very small yet.

However, you can usually find some posted on FaceBook under We Love Axolotl group.

If you are anywhere in NC, I am in Wilson, on the eastern side of the state.

Re: New and looking for leuscitic axoltol

Hi! I have juvenile leucistics approx 3" for $20. I discount for multiples also. Feel free to pm for email me at lorimlemoine@gmail.com. Email is faster.

Thanks!
Lori

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back