Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Texas

JDavis

Reaction score
My name is JD. I've been a wildlife researcher since I was 5. Everything from insects to reptiles and for the last 10 years a Coral farmer. I'm almost 50 now and have never lost my childhood wonder of all things living. I recently set up a vivarium with the hopes of obtaining a trio of Newts. I've had the hardest time finding any. After several searches, I finally found info on the BAN. I'm disappointed, but have not given up. Wish me luck. Thanks for having this forum. I may not post much, but I read everything! Knowledge is key!

Attachments

• IMG_6114.jpg
    IMG_6114.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 157

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep your eyes on the ads, also it's egg laying season and you may be able to get eggs from some species and raise your own!

Blackbun

Reaction score
Hello TX, I'm in the U.K. Now but spent so many happy days sitting by the bayous off beltway 8 watching the turtles and nutria. That was just outside Pasedena. Going to get back there one day. Welcome to the forum, have a great day.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!