Hello

mwndnw23283h

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello, currently a brand new axolotl keeper from Indonesia. (My English isn't that good sorry, only had 1 year English speaking experience)
My friend was going overseas and didn't have anywhere to sell his axolotl as people weren't generally interested so he gave it to me out of desperation. He told me to research and make sure his axolotl doesn't die as he paid a lot of money for it. So I was having a very difficult time trying to find answers until I came upon this site. It helped me a lot so I decided why not make an account. I may ask questions further down the road if I'm allowed to, thanks for reading. Sorry for bad English.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back