My axolotls need Your help

SimoneB

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi everybody, my name is Simone and I am a 21 years old student.
As you probably know, keeping an animal like an Axolotl is such a demanding process that often requires a lot of money.
In this period of my life, this efford is literally growing beyond myself . . . They need Your help because they diserve a better lifestile. They are growing fast and they will soon need a bigger tank.
My axies need you!
I am aiming to a bigger acquarium as well as acquatic plants and food to keep them strong as they are now, recently even my water pump stopped working so that i had to build an homemade one. Those little weird animals mean everything to me and i want ensure the best for them.
I am not begging for charity but if you want to help me, even a little donation will highly help me and my axies and if you can't donate you can still support me by sharing my gofundme campaign with your friends.
Your kindness will be rewarded with our deepest gratitude. :eek:
I am sure that there are plenty of kind souls willing to help me and my family :D

Help my axolotls here: https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-my-axolotls

PS: if you want to be a part of this family check my instagram at @mylittleaxolotls i post daily pics and videos there :happy::happy:

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-12 at 23.13.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-12 at 23.27.51.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-12 at 23.14.06.jpeg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back