Hello and Glad I found you!

Raewillow

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
So glad I have found this site. Often need to share and/or ask questions, that may have a simple answer, sometimes stranger than strange. Of course I want the best for my tanks and fish, and am relatively inexperienced in aquariums 101. Hope to give them a long and happy life with help from other fish owners.:p

Welcome to the forum! I think you might find help with your tanks, many people have experience also with fish though this forum is focused on amphibians. And maybe one day you notice they've taken over your tanks too ;D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back