I just received my two calendars

hunter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Hunter
The quality is very good. The photos are crystal clear, and the selection is really nice. I am amazed at the talent represented in these photos. The size is large enough to actually be useful, as well as large enough for the pics to make a great statement on any wall. I encourage anyone who has not yet ordered a calendar to do so. Cafepress got them to me in almost exactly a week, despite the Christmas crush on mailing.
John, congratulations on putting together something that is so unique and visually stunning.
Regards,

I'm very glad to hear such a glowing endorsement of the finished product. Mark, the judges and the photographers deserve most of the credit - I just stuck it all together and cleaned it up a little.

I received my calendar today and a large coffee mug.

The calendar is extremely nice! I love the quality and heft of the materials used and the photos are amazing. So cute, so colorful, perfect.

Love the coffee mug too. Nice packaging. Comes packed rolled up in 3 wraps of giant bubble wrap.

Just received my calendar also and it is beautiful! It is hanging in the "newt room." So many talented photographers here!!!

Thanks~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back