Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My activity in the last few months

J

john

I know many of you think I've deserted Caudata.org. This is not the case. I do site maintenance regularly (deleting old files, keeping the server trim) and of course I pay the site fees (the current hosting plan was renewed in early May). Due to incidents that took place towards the end of 2004, I have learned, possibly too well, to keep my distance from the goings-on here. I am now endeavouring to be more "regular" though. Mike East having to call me up on the phone on two occasions now isn't a good sign :p.

I have not kept up to date with the forum, and I have very rarely check my email since April. My email checking has improved of late though, so feel free to contact me.

The main problem I believe needs to be resolved is the advertisement section of the forum. I hope to deal with this very shortly. The other issue I have to approach is the T-shirts.

Minor things that need tackling are the events list and the links section.

I have addressed concerns regarding recent donations here: http://www.caudata.org/forum/cgi-bin/show.cgi?tpc=6&post=59289#POST59289.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!