Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

T-Shirt News Update

J

john

I finally got the impetus to clear out our remaining few T-Shirts (I can't believe it took me this long). Within the next few hours, it will be possible once again to order shirts from the Tshirt page at http://www.caudata.org/tshirts.shtml

Please be aware that we have a very limited number of shirts left (as of writing we have 34 shirts total, that includes grey and black and all sizes). Once we have cleared the inventory we will have other shirts available (please understand that we don't have the resources to be able to not clear the current inventory _and_ start a new one).

J

john

Ordering is now up and running and information on the page is current.

J

john

Well the shirts are sure selling again (thank you). We now have <font color="ff0000">12</font> left in inventory. We are now running out of some sizes. Here's what we have left:

Grey:<ul>[*]XXL: 1 <LI>XL: 2 <LI>Large: <font color="ff0000">0</font> <LI>Medium: 3 <LI>Small: 3[/list]Black<ul>[*]XXL: 1 <LI>XL: 2 <LI>Large: <font color="ff0000">0</font> <LI>Medium: <font color="ff0000">0</font> <LI>Small: See last message in this thread[/list]

These particular shirts will not be reprinted, but there will be shirts and other items after the current inventory is cleared (some of the privileged few in the chat last week got a first glimpse).

Due to the costs and effort Dave Nash put into this the first time around (he paid for 100+ shirts out of his own pocket, plus all of the setup fees), in future the shirts will be come from a more sensible print-on-demand service, which will make life easier for us, with a similar dollar "margin" to me/Caudata.org but they will be more expensive to the buyer. I should note that this was my decision, not Dave's.

So get your shirts while you can. Click here to order an official Caudata.org T-Shirt.

J

john

Update: The last Large Black Shirt has been purchased and we are now out of that size - list above has been updated accordingly.

J

john

Update: we're down to 23 shirts. We still have everything except large black, but we only have 1 large ash-grey and 1 small black left.

J

jeff

Sorry larges, I just bought the last one (unless someone beat me to it. If that's the case John, I'd take an XL). I tried to add an extra $5 to the total, but paypal didn't give me that option
sad.gif

J

john

Updated the list to reflect Hayden Asche's purchase today. Only 17 left people!

H

hayden

Thanks John. It sure got here fast. I'm wearing it right now.

J

john

Updated the list today.

To Drew Davis, I deeply apologise for the delay in mailing your shirts. I've been sick as a dog since the last email I wrote to you
sad.gif

To Drew and David (the two orders still pending delivery), please be assured that your shirts will be sent by Monday January 30th.

J

john

Well it appears my T-Shirt inventory is a little off. We do have small black shirts still, if anyone is interested. I'll update the numbers later today (Wednesday).

Please be advised that as of Monday February 6th, these shirts will no longer be available to buy, whether or not all of them have sold.

J

john

Well, as of this message, you can no longer purchase Caudata.org T-Shirts from the website. I assume all orders have met with satisfaction and I hope you all continue to enjoy your shirts for a long time. Thank you again to Dave Nash for making the whole thing possible.

If you are interested in Caudata-related shirts, keep an eye on the site - there will be some good news later this week.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1