Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

AG URODELA CATALONIA MEETING

Y

yago

AG URODELA CATALONIA
I had arranged a super meeting of caudata enthusiasts from Catalonia and Pais Vasco in my newt’s local. The meeting was a success in means of attendance since only two people couldn’t finally come. We were 12 people and we had a great supper while chatting about caudates, politics and so on. All the participants brought some drinking’s and eating presents. I have planned to organize every 3 monthor so a supper meeting which will include photo projections, some informal chats from participants about anything related to caudates and their captive care, change of captive bred animals by the participants, showroom (well my local jaja) and a great supper with pleanty of wine, sangria, cava.
Here are some pics of the meeting. Well, I am the only one that doesn’t appear since I was the photographer and everybody was so busy with their chatting that everybody forget to make a group pic. Here are some pics:

14786.jpg

14787.jpg

14788.jpg

14789.jpg

14790.jpg

14791.jpg

14792.jpg

14793.jpg

14794.jpg

(Message edited by jennewt on April 16, 2004)

D

david

Looks like a good time was had by all Yago.Plenty of nice animals too.

F

francesco

Hi Yago
Is that your "newtarium"?
There seemed to be plenty of food, wine and newts! It's a pity I live quite far away (Rome) otherwise I would have loved to be there!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!