Axolotl Mailing List, Photo-List

P

patrick

Hi Amphibian friends,

I hope I'm right here in this part of the forum, else moderators can change my thread please to the right forum
wink.gif

Today I have edited the member's list of these mailing lists and I have removed all members where their status were been ,, bouncing" If you are touched , please notice , this action was not against you but I'd like to remove dead email addresses only. So please if you want to continue being a member of these lists, just simply register anew.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/axolotl_list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photo-list

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Patrick

So... does EVERYONE need to reregister, or only the people who had bad e-mail addresses?

Hi Jennifer,

only these people who had bad email addresses and want continue to discuss about axolotls and/or receive amphibian pictures need to reregister . All people with active addresses I haven't removed of course.
wink.gif

best regards,

Patrick

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back