Profile Details

J

john

Please, when you register on the forum you are required to enter truthful details in the Name, Email, Location, Nationality, Age, and Gender.

You can choose to hide your age in your profile, and your email is not shown to the public. Your details are used for nothing other than vouching for your identity, and preventing legal problems.

For example, if you don't state your an age in the age field, you put me personally in a potentially unlawful situation.

Please comply with this, it's better for everyone.

For those of us who remember the dinosaurs, would an answer like "over 30" be sufficient?

FWIW, I've never looked up anyone's age who hasn't got it publicly displayed in their profile. Any way, yeah, over 30 would be ok, but I want everyone to try and be serious with the mandatory fields, particularly the age one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back