AXOLOTL HELP!

M

mik

Hi in response to a request, I have created several subtopics in axolotl help.

The axie help section is a very busy forum. To help stream the posts into topics and maintain some sort relevancy and assist with searching I have decided to trial this new format.

If there are sub topics you think should be added please let me know. But note that too many divisions will cause confusion as where to post messages.

John, I believe I've set it up correctly but would like to shuffle the order a little. Can't see how to do it but I know it's possible. Also is it possible to post an announcement to people entering the axie help section and let them know of the new layout and how to use it?

Best Regards everyone, please keep posting

I think a general Axolotl help subject should be added, all the threads currently existing out side of the sub topics should be put into it, and people should not be able to post threads with out side of a subtopic, so the threads don't compete with the actual sub topics.

Wait sorry I didn't realize the Axy free for all section, please disregard that last post.

Hi I´m João and I´m from Portugal
can someone tell me with what and how often should I feed my new born axolotls

Mario, it is annoying when you cross-post the very same message in at least four different threads, disregarding the headings of the original thread and posting in the wrong area of the site (Announcements and News) to begin with.

This is where you should post your questions about axoltls:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/793/793.html?1113202076

My leucistic axolotl is developing black spots on her face. Water quality and temp is good.Is this normal?

errr.gif

This is where you should post your questions about axoltls:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/793/793.html?1113202076

The axolotl help area is crazy. People add posts anywhere and add on to ancient posts. It is full of very enthusiastic posters and becomes pretty chatty at times. I have trouble sorting through it. Their is something about axolotls that makes people obsessive. Thanks for all of the work and good luck organizing it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back