Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

25,000 messages!

J

john

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, Girls and Boys, Newts and Salamanders. Today we passed the 25,000 messages mark. Caudata.org has been online since 6th February 2001 and the forums have been here since about then too. Here's to 25,000 more messages.

While Tim Johnson is responsible for most of those messages (hehe), the honour of writing the 25,000th message goes to Mary Rose. Welcome to Caudata.org Mary Rose and we look forward to hearing more from you.

M

mary

I only just heard about this!!! Cool!!! Do I get a prize???

Just joking - glad to be part of the team!

P

peter

Sure Mary, your prize is a free mudbath. . .

(Inside joke from chatroom)

M

mary

Yeah thanks peter!!!! Just incase you were wondering - you only owe me one shoe now - dan recovered the other one!!!

dot

Reaction score
Mary ---

On the bright side, I'm sure the mud made your skin nice and soft.
happy.gif

By the way - how are your three little bundles of joy?

C

chris

Thats' so cool that we finally made it that far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1