Herp weekend

A

adam

Hi folks, I am trying to organise a social weekend for people to get together to meet, listen to a few lectures, slideshows etc. A day visit to a few northern reptile hotspots and hopefully a whole host of other herpetological happenings. Before I can organise anything definite i would like to know if any of you would be interested. The weekend will include accommodation and food and should hopefully be a fantastic event. If any of you would like to contribute something such as a lecture it would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know of any ideas you may have.

Adam Cadamarteri

When are you planning this gathering? I will be in Yorkshire this fall sometime, and it sounds fun.

Unsure of anything definite at the moment, i need to find out if people are interested before i can arrange anything. The next couple of months would be good though (upto september)

Yeah, i would love to join! (depending on money situation at the time) It would be great to meet you all!

I have had at least 5 people say that they would definitely like to do something so i shall arrange something, if there are only a few people, it will be an informal affair but if there are many it shall be a a serious event, (hopefully!!!)

If you make it mid august, I'll probably be able to make it also.

i'd love to come, if it was near the end of august it would be good for me too, being in the holidays. i'll have to talk it over with my parents, but i'll tell you later if i can. where in yorkshire are you?

keep watching this space, plans are being established at the moment!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back