Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Cryptobranchid Interest Group Web Site

P

pin-pin

Interesting page. Who is designing this project?

There are no pictures for the CIG hat and shirt, but there was a previous thread with pictures. It would be good to put those in, as it is an incredibly cool design.
alien.gif

J

john

I think you'll have to email them Pin-pin - apart from Ed, none of the members of the CIG utter a peep on here as far as I'm aware. I have no involvement with the project either.

E

edward

Hi Pin PIn,
Which part of the project? The grants are the work of the various researchers. The fund raisers are the work of the steering committee (I would name some names but I'm afraid to misspelll them so it will have to wait until I am back to work).

Ed

J

john

Ed: I hear you may be on vacation so I'm posting this here. Can you please send me a short (3 or 4 line) bio for your article? If you sent me one before I think I have mislaid it. Short and sweet is good - don't spend more than a couple of minutes on it.

Thank you!

E

edward

Hi John,
Will do, just got the e-mail.
I'll pull up those Pseudobranchus pictures too if I can.

Ed

J

john

Ed: thanks for that. I definitely don't have Pseudobranchus photos but they'd be a nice addition. I'm good to go without them though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1