As if i didnt have enough to read......

P

paris

well i splurged some of my spring semester $$ to get some books from amazon.com, i finally decided i had to break down and get petranka's for sure-but i also got these

Eat This Bug: A Guide to Invertebrate Live Foods for Reptiles and Amphibians

The Amphibians of Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Amphibians of Central and Southern Africa

Mountain Salamanders of the Genus Ranodon: Advances in Amphibian Research in the Former Soviet Union

Amphibians and Reptiles of the Great Lakes Region (Great Lakes Environment)

Amphibian Conservation

there are a few more books i ordered from independent sellers
Amphibians of Washington and Oregon by Storm, Robert M
Living Amphibians of the World. by Cochran, Doris Mabel
Reptiles and Amphibians in the Service of Man by Neill, Wilfred T
The Biology of the Amphibia. by Noble, Gladwyn Kingsley
Amphibians: Creatures of the Land and Water (Cincinnati Zoo) by Maruska...

...dunno when ill get time to read them....

Sounds like an excellent book list. The book, <u>Amphibians of Great Smoky Mountains,</u> was especially helpful to me in writing my article, and it was written so recently, nice.

Reptiles and Amphibians in the Service of Man by Neill, Wilfred T... how intriguing does that sound!

i missed this one from the list;

Captive Management Conservation of Amphibians and Reptiles (Studies in Latin American Ethnohistory & Archaeology)"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back