Thank you all

J

joeri

I just had a wonderful experience; for the first time I hand fed my cynops orientalis morfs. Not all of them, but some. I know it's gonna be a time robbing habit to handfeed them, but a man 's got to do what a man has to (or can) do.

I said not all were hand fed as in the terrestrial setup is also life food available. Especially the fruitflies seem to be attracting their interest. As I was feeding one little guy a bloodworm, another one just got himself a crispy fly - I could hear it being eaten. It gave me a wonderful feeling. Knowing that I can provide them with the right nursery, the right food and even be an observer of this little miracle.

And this is were you guys come in: providing them the correct food and setup is partly your contribution. The website with the articles, the forum with your posts - all together they taught me a lot.
My gratitude is endless towards people like John who make an effort to make this world a better place; not just by telling how to take care of these animals, but also spreading the correct ethics and patiently discussing with people worldwide. I admire his enthusiasm and that of others, it's really infectious.

Even though I'm a classic student - low budget - I'll spend my last euro on food for them or whatever they need. But I promise, the day I graduate and find myself a job, I'm gonna contribute to this site financially as well. This website is a must and I'm positive it makes a difference, how small it may be. Until that day I hope you can tolerate my presence a year longer and not think I visit this website for cheap information
wink.gif

kind regards to you all,
Joeri

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back