ALL OF YOU

A

anthony

Hi i would just like to wish you all a merry christmas and a good new year i have met some nice people on this site.
Thank you.Tony.

Happy holidays to you too, Tony!

happy.gif

Merry Christmas to you too Tony, and to everyone else out there in the community!

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone else also, I really love this site too. O yeah, and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone.

Hello
Merry christmas to everyone and happy NEWT year!
¡Felíz Navidad!
rofl.gif

Best wishes
dino

merry xmas to you all too
happy.gif

Have a wonderful holiday, shared by friends, family and salamanders.
happy.gif

whether its christmas, kawanza, hannukah, or any other holiday under the sun, happy holidays and soon to be happy new year.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>Bernardino Buceta wrote on Thursday, 16 December, 2004 - 21:59 :</font>

"Merry christmas to everyone and happy NEWT year!"<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
biggrin.gif

Same to you all!
And while you all relax after the festivities, remember the students (like me) who are facing a challenging time in January/February

Joeri

Challenging times???

Recovering from the season of lots of drink, while studying??
biggrin.gif

Happy christmas everybody!

Joyeux Noël à tous!
God Jul!
Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
Frohe Weihnnachten!
Buon Natale!
I'd Miilad Said!
Shinnen omedeto!
Vesele bozicne praznike!

I'm hanging the salamander and newt stockings up now (they're pretty puny)....
lol.gif

Merry Christmas! HO HO HO! do you think he makes toys for Santa?
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back