Wierd little bugz, what are they?

J

john

Ok, so there are these tiny little bugs in my FBN tank that are the size of dust particals. They are all over. They are so abundant that the water is just swimming with them. There are ones that seem a bit older that look like little tadpoles the size of dust particles. They are so small a picture would do no good. How do blackworms reproduce? Could they be blackworms offspring? There was a balled up thing of blackworms and alot of the little bugs were around them. I took my newts out and I am changing everything in the tank. But what were they. Does anyone have any idea.

(Message edited by nuggular on June 11, 2005)

Have any idea on how blackworms reproduce? I changed everything in the tank now and they are in clean rocks and water and new plants. I had to toss all my duckweed I had in there.
sad.gif
Now I will have to search for more of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back