New born babies swim like salamanders

D

daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4rT5i7CPzM

That must be a mutant baby, my daughter never did that. My daughter is the one in my icon picture with the frog bib, sippy cup, bowl and fork. Couldnt you just eat her up
angel.gif

Maybe it will spring gills out of its neck. Keep us updated.
lol.gif

That brings me back to the infant swim classes I took my son to when he was a baby. I remember laughing so much, it was so heart warming. But you can just tell how humans once came from the water, babies have that sense to swim instead of sink!
Love the video!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back