Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

IAD 2007

C

chris

Maybe I missed the thread, but is anyone talking about who`s going to international amphibian days, or who`s giving lectures and on what subjects? I went to the IAD web page, and I couldn`t find anything out besides the date.

J

john

I'm going and bringing my family. Probably won't be listening to many of the lectures though.

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
If you go to the IAD web site the speakers are listed. I think it's under events. Dante Fenalio will be speaking on subteranian salamanders. I'll be 45 minutes down the road at the All Md. show in Havre De Grace on Saturday the 5th. I'll have half a table at IAD on Sunday the 6th.
I'm encouraging people to try to hit both shows. All Md. runs from 9:00 to about 3:00 on Saturday. The vendor area at IAD is open about 10:00 to 5:00.

F

foster

Unfortunately I am going to have to miss it this year. My work schedule will not allow me to make the trip.
Chip

J

jennifer

I kind of forgot about IAD until now. So I guess not. In response to the inevitable question ("what is IAD?") here is the link to International Amphibian Days (Baltimore):
http://www.intlamphibday.org/Welcome.asp

If any of you get together, be sure to take some Caudata people pictures for us!

J

john

I just realized I can't make it either!!
sad.gif
I knew it was coming up but just had other things that seemed more important at the time come up that I made plans to attend....

michael

Reaction score
IAD will be nice. I'm pretty sure you will find more salamanders for sale at Hamburg, Pa on April 28th and the Havre De Grace show on May 5 than IAD.

tmarmoratus

Reaction score
Well, did anyone on this board go? If so, how was it?

I swear, once I get my finances straightened out, that's the first cross coast event I'll be attending.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!