Salamanders on german TV

Ooooh I think I get 3Sat on cable. I'll keep an eye out for that (it'll be 19:15 my time though). Thanks for letting us know
happy.gif

I hope they'll show something to do with newts here too, the only thing I recently saw was a special on genetic mutation on discovery, with a short article on axolotls in laboratories in which they removed an arm, stitched it on the side of the stump, so it would continue to live. The axolotls' system would then be tricked into thinking it had lost an arm, and regenerated a new 5th one. Pretty interesting, but sad to see nonetheless, especially when you see how they are kept, with 5 or 6 of them crammed together in a very tight space.

Unfortunately I missed the program
sad.gif
. I was busy working on the site and it slipped my mind. I like your new signature image Coen
happy.gif

Thanks john! you should make a signature with the same specie you use in your avatar.

i see the film is available in PAL format online,i have written to one of the sales directors to see if they can offer it in VHS or 0 region DVD

FYI, "PAL Format" is just the way video is encoded in Europe and a few others places. What they mean is they have PAL format VHS. You want NTSC format VHS (NTSC is the way video is encoded in the USA).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back