Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Does anyone know about amphibian shows in the uk?

A

alex

hi
are there any amphibian shows in the uk.
preferably near london
cheers guys

A

alex

or to add to that, is there such thing as an amphibian auction, coz i know and go to the british cichlid association fish auction, so i was wandering if this exists?

A

alex

just another thought:
what criteria do you have to meet to be a moderator??? if any.
coz i wanna do my bit, and coz im 16, i dont really have enough money 2 get stuff for my pets, let alone donate!!!
so if you are in need of a new moderator, or if i can help in any other way, let me know.

J

jennifer

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>Quoting alex carpenter on Tuesday 28 November 2006 - 18:37 (#POST112824):</font>

i dont really have enough money 2 get stuff for my pets, let alone donate!!!<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>Not enough money to buy stuff for the pets he already has or to make a donation. But enough money to want to attend an amphibian show/auction, start an axolotl rescue association, and post "I want it" on every thread in the for-sale section. Too funny.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1