Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Name & Sharme = now Wall of Fame..

S

sharon

Well, we have post for those less reliable/trustworthy folk who inhabit the 'net.

Here is one for those we should raise a glass to!

Michael Shrom - packed his axos' to leave cool PA and arrive in HADES. We had an unusual temp spike and went from the 80s' to over 100 F in about 4 days time. And yet, his gel bags were still cold and the styrofoam peanuts were a huge hit with my 1 1/2 yr old daughter! All the axos' arrived, fat and swimming strongly!

Christy Victor DVM - followed Michaels' advice and her axos' also arrived in excellent shape. Although she is just a pet owner (as far as I can tell) she gave me heads up that her axos might produce again, lol, so we might see her posting on the classifieds again fairly soon in the future.

My axolotls are the hit of the neighborhood kids, and a few of their parents. And of course my own family is totally enthralled with their antics.

Thanks guys for providing us with such awesome pets!

Sharon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1