Vermont

K

kiley

Hey, does anybody here live in or around vermont, it would be nice to chat with somebody familiar with the same species of any herp at all. Talk to me if your interested in doing some herp research in the state of the vermont during the summer. It's for people between the ages of 14 and 18 and is opperated by the vermont audubon society. email me at kbreptile@yahoo.com if you think your interested.

hey id be interested in that research project. a few questions, any pay, boarding, and what would we be doing.

I'll get you that information. In this case it might be better if I do it by email, so if you could tell me what that is it would be great.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back