Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Got my Caudata.org t-shirt!!

L

leanne

For those of you who may not know, caudata.org is selling very nice shirts (go to the main caudata.org address for info), and I got mine today---great work, guys, and thank you!
proud.gif

(Message edited by tadpole on September 13, 2004)

L

leanne

Ok, you asked for it--excuse the early morning squinky eyes.
dizzy.gif

22908.jpg

22909.jpg

L

leanne

Help, now someone else please put their t-shirt photos on here too!
uhoh.gif

colin

Reaction score
heh, i did on the other thread, but some people arnt playing
happy.gif

J

jeffrey

I put mine on the other thread too, but someone made fun of my dermatitis :p aye Colin? LOL kidding around dude. Is it me or do these shirts all look better on our wonderful ladies? Kaysie, Pin Pin, Jen, Dot, and not to forget Tadpole
happy.gif

Incidentally Colin I have an octoalien that would look good in your tank.

Jeff

(Message edited by jeff_gandy on September 16, 2004)

colin

Reaction score
jeff, would llike to see that
happy.gif

There is a thread somweher that has octopuses playing with toys in their tanks??? I think it was a thread Kaysie started???

K

kaysie

I didnt start it, but I added my two cents to it. My former coworkers insisted that it was all photoshopped.

J

jeffrey

I remember the thread, it reminded me of a film documentary on the giant pacific octopus I saw once. They showed clips of octopi crawling through lobster pots and other objects in the lab. All very interesting how they can pass through such tiny openings.

J

john

Oh, I hadn't seen this. Leanne - do you want to be in the magazine with the others?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1