The German version of WCR

A

alexander

The team of www.caudata.ru started new projects “Localization versions of World Caudate Registry /WCR/” (now this on-line register for urodela-keepers functionates in English: www.caudata.ru/registry )
We decided to create the “German version of WCR” as trial balloon. So we are looking for an Austrian/ German/ Swiss urodela-keeper who can take part in the joint project.
It is necessary to translate from English to German approx 60 short phrases. Please, write us about your conditions: admin@caudata.ru

Wir warten Ihren Vorschlag mit Großen Interesse!

Hi!
It's worth seeing, dear Uwe.
I don't want to touch upon the philosophical and practical aspects of WCR (there are a lot of discussions including in caudata.org). Allow me to explain the technical aspect of the creation of German version.

I am not sure that each German-speaking keeper speaks/writes (or want to speak) English and it is no secret that many of the keepers are adherents of local registries (for instance Swedish Salamandrid Registry). For this category of keepers will be created the version in German or for German. But you have the right to ask me what is total binding of "World" and "German" registry?... Answer: the "German version" is nothing else but the data sample from database of the "World Caudate Registry". Thus the WCR is the attempt of reconciliation of "globalistes" and "localistes".
By the way, the call of the German version into frames of other German caudata-portals supplements their resources.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back