Hi!

J

jazz

Hey,

I'm new to this forum. Name's Jasmine, but most people just call me Jazz. Used to be on Tappaboy.org person until that disappeared. Anyhow, I would like to say hello to everyone and really enjoy using this site for info and help. I currently own a Chinese Warty Newt. I've had him for a year, his name's David. I can attest to the hardiness of the species. So if you even need reassurance or want to hear it just ask. He is housed in a 55 gallon tank with some guppies. I want to get him some buddies, but he may be too big and I had enough trouble from the pet store I got him at already. There aren't many newts shipped to pet stores in my area.
I am looking to expand my collection despite limited monetary resources. Please drop me a line if you have any extra chinese wartys or different types. I do have another tank in need of an inhabitant.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, or at least some of you! Thanks for the great site and chance to learn from others in the hobby!

Keep an eye on the "for sale, give away, or trade" section of this forum. Good luck and welcome.

HI! And Welcome! The "for sale, give away or trade" is a wonderful section.

Good luck in your hunt for more wartys.

Sharon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back