Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

En Paris

A

alan

16577.jpg

Mais maintenent, j'ai retournez.
Personally, I could have quite happily wandered around St Germain all day, but the kids had other (EuroDisney) ideas!

P

paris

i believe that is one of the salamander shoe stores, isnt it? they have been around since the 20's or so...i think (going by the style of the old ads)...which shoe chain/manufacturer is the one that has 'lurichi'?

U

uwe

You are right this is a shoe store named Salamander. Its a chain with many stores and is around a long time. Lurchi (a firesalamander) is there logo animal. they even have a comic series, where they have lurchi (firesal) a crested newt, a bombina and a waterfrog are the main characters.

Uwe

A

alan

Unfortunately, my kids dragged me off before I could investigate. If only I could have spent as much time in there as on Small World!

K

kaysie

I saw one of these while I was in Germany. Their firesal logo wears funny clothes. lol.

P

paris

too bad your kids arent like i was- i hated disney and it was my parents who dragged ME there...although i will admit i wouldnt have gotten excited about a shoe store either......

i was bidding on this but lost the bid (i was out in a cattle pond-got 5 larvae)

16606.jpg

winning bid for the set was 3.75$...and they even squeak!

Jan

Site Contributor
Reaction score
if you had stayed at davey crockett`s ranch you could have found yourself some fire salamanders...personal observation, april 2004....
proud.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!