Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

How to check pm's and no chat?

N

newt_guy

It will not let me in chat, and how do i check my pm's?Thanks.

TJ

Reaction score
All I can do to help is to refer you to what it says on the chat page already, which is:

<font color="0000ff">Having problems accessing the Caudata.org chat rooms?

Here are the usual reasons:

* Some firewall software can prevent access to the chat rooms - consider disabling it, if only to test this

* Users running AOL may have problems - use Internet Explorer instead

* Our chat uses cookies to keep track of settings such as font colour and username (no personal info) and if you are refusing cookies the chat may not work for you
</font>

K

kamil

Are you registered for the Chat? You have to create a new account there,too.
I also recommend the IE for using this chat. The admins there created some new headers or so what causes that Firefox can't display it proper. The refreshing-process in Firefox is also not good, thats another (and the last) plus for IE.

Best Greetings,

Kamil

K

kamil

Ah, forgot the other question of yours!

Your PMs get send on your E-Mail-Box. So that this function is rather an "Send E-Mail via Board" Function.

J

jennifer

Yep, if you haven't gotten any PMs it's because either nobody has written, or you have an invalid e-mail address in your profile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1