Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

hunter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Hunter
And here is hoping that the coming year is a joyful year, full of great things for the Caudata community.
happy.gif

Best Regards,
hunter

Wow I got an ipod nano and a digital camera today!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

I'm gonna take my Xmas money and get stuff from the caudata shop!!

no ipod nano or new cam for me unfortunatly...

But before I know it, my tanks will turn into gadgets themselves, i got a digital thermometer and some timer switches for my new paludarium! the start of a tech-arium ;)

I bought the Caudata Calander as my personal Christmas gift
happy.gif
ITS SO PURTY! So many talented photographers here and I am so glad there is an actual calnder for newts and salimanders! Cannot wait for it to arrive!

Happy New Year to all
happy.gif

YAY! Merry Christmas Everyone!

I got an "amphibian rack" as my dad put it in the card.Really it is an industrial-sized metal storage rack to put all my caudate tanks on. I'm really excited! Now I have efficient, strong room for the animals that I have, and new ones! HOORAY!

I may have to go look at the pretty Caudata.org T-shirts tho too.
Keep Newting!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back