Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Newts in the news

M

marie-sophie

Yep, it's good to see that sometimes people are really worried about newts and try to do everything for protect them, even if it's only few specimens. That really makes me happy !

C

coen

On the tv we only see lovely panda bears and whales that need to be rescued. People only want to help cuddly animals I guess...

BTW, bit off topic, anyone seen a newt/amphibian special on discovery channel or animal planet once? I haven't, but I presume there are some.

I

ian

No, I have not. And many of my friends don't even know what newts are.

S

sarah

There was a program on Animal Planet once about the giant amphibians of the world, i can't remember the name of it now but if its on again i'll let you know, it had giant toads, frogs and salamanders including those enormous one that are like a meter long, they catch one and measure it etc, but it's really vicious
errr.gif

it was fantastic...

M

marie-sophie

The same for me, my friends don't know what is a newt. And on french TV, I NEVER saw any program about newts and salamanders. And for know about new species or any actualities about newts you really have to make your researches by your own. Everything is always about tigers, panda, elephants, or whatever !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!