Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Help

F

fiona

uhoh.gif
Just bought a new Axolotl, it's already eaten three feeder fish and there's only 2 left before it gets to the goldfish. It doesn't seem to want the special frozen worm packet things we bought specially for it(!) Will my children's goldfishes be next after the 2 feeder fish go tonight, or tomorrow? Paul said I could try putting it in the pond! Bad idea, right? no filtration in the pond, algae and one largish goldfish among the plants anyway...someone please give us some suggestions!

E

edward

Hi Fiona,

Do not put it in the pond. If the other fish are small enough it will eat them and in the long term its not recommended to keep them with goldfish. I will be moving this to the axolotl help forum further down the page a little later.

Ed

(Message edited by Ed on August 20, 2006)

F

fiona

Hi Ed,
Thanks, new to forums too
blush.gif
. It is swimming around a bit more, hopefully more settled. Will make other arrangements for the more cherished goldfish.
Fiona

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!