Is it just my computer?

B

benjamin

I have been having persistent problems with caudata.org today with about 80% of my attempts to reach the site or various parts of it have ended up in me getting a message like this:

Not Found
The requested URL /forum was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.caudata.org Port 80

Or it tells me I have the wrong pluggins, or that the database is not working. Is this just a problem with my computer, or are others having trouble as well? If it is a problem with my computer, how can I fix it?

Just on a side note this is the first time i have got in.. I've had a virus come up EVERY time i logged into caudata.

moi aussi! the virus warning was something it didnt tell me what it was but the main site on campus said it was blocking activex, i talked to the IT guys on campus and they told me i shouldnt be getting that message.....

It was definately universal. I was getting the same problems, both with Firefox and IE. But all looks sane again.

I agree with all... have had the same problems in my computer

My systems at home and at work both identified the same virus yesterday and blocked it.

RUSS

Yep I got 2 virus warning, so I stayed away from the site on Wed. The site has had this problem before, but never the virus threat before.

Yeah, the message I got said the site was trying to install "ActiveX" software on my computer.

I tried two browsers yesterday in two seperate locations. On safari it actually downloaded a file, but my computer didn't know how to deal with it.

same thing happened to me and ig ot a lot of virus warning thing and it was blocking activex.lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back