The problem>>>

A

andrei

Hello everyone!

I don't really know whether it wright to post it here (in this section) or not, but… The problem is actually that in the place where i live (Western Caucasus) it’s really hard (just impossible!) to buy or find anything except for local species (Triturus karelinii & T vulgaris) There are no enthusiasts also here
sad.gif
And another problem - I’ve never taken part in international trades/exchanges, I don’t have any experience.
Well I will be very thankful if someone could help me
happy.gif
Please mail me if something is possible to do
happy.gif

Hello Andrei and welcome to the forum. Maybe you should contact Alex Tsukanov. You can find his profile here: http://www.caudata.org/forum/cgi-bin/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=alex_tsukanov-users

However, if I recall it right he will not be able to answer any emails within the next five months. Anyway, his website is worth a look.
If you are looking for certain species you might want to post an ad in the "Species Wanted, Items Sought" section of this forum, which you can find here: http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/24564/24564.html?1117187228

Sorry about that, Andrei. Indeed, the advertising sections are not working properly. You can send your ad by e-mail to any of the moderators, and we can post it for you.

Did you try contacting anyone at www.caudata.ru? Making contact with other enthusiasts in your own country is probably the best place to strart.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back