Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Gersfeld coming up!

U

uwe

Next weekend meeting of the German (with many participants of whole Europe) Urodela society.

It will be intersting as always!

Hope to meet you all there.

Uwe

H

henk

I'll set you a pint apart Uwe ...
biggrin.gif
. Just busy finishing my Hynobius powerpoint

justin

Reaction score
I am jealous that you get to see Henk talk. I saw him a few years ago at IAD and have him and some others to blame for being here today.
j

S

sergé

Well, Henk talked twice! I was even again more impressed by the studbook program he has drawn up. For future conservation of species in captivity a necessary tool. And as Jean Raffaelli pointed out: IUCN is looking for our experience in captive breeding of amphibians for conservation purposes!

I found it an impressive meeting as ever where hobbyists and scientists meet. There was exchange of, I estimate 90-95% of captive bred animals. and there was a good atmosphere and friendliness. Spanish, French, Austrian, Suisse, German, Belgium, Dutch and a Russian particpants...and many new young people as well.
Hope they keep coming! So write down in your agenda for next year: 13-14-15 october 2006, Gersfeld, Germany.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!