Tylo cam!

I was all excited when i clicked on the link John - straight away i was treated to a full body shot of one of the critters, face to camera mugging away!..............for 15 seconds! - then it disappeared, leaving me staring hopefully at plants....must have been beginners luck lol!

oh wow... i like this... ive got a full on head view... they seem to be very interested in the camera!

I just noticed she's still laying eggs, and she's laying them in front of the camera at the moment.

Do not look into their eyes for too long!
blob.gif

Yet another attempt of this species to take over the world.
biggrin.gif

I would say there is more activity in your T. verrucosus tank than in the ensicauda tank. Not to mention EGGS! Thanks, John.

Well this guys is much in advance John; Christmas is still more then amonth ahead and he's already decorating the plants...

Nice shot John. I will have to post a pic of her descendant.

Jeff

What's the plant you've got in there, looks like the ideal thing for eggs? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

Hey John... the cam is off
sad.gif

I wanted to take a peek on my lunch... maybe tomorrow..

It's on since about 2pm my time. I was busy this morning, sorry.

Tony Soprano then an alien death robot?
Power going to your head John?
wink.gif

I've decided to cease the web cam for the time being. This is mainly due to the huge amount of uploading my computer over the course of a day. I will bring it back when there isn't an upload cap from my local ISP ;(.

Oh, and by the way: that's no alien death robot, it's a Space Marine, mankind's only hope in the 41st millenium... I painted it (whoop!).

I knew that!
It is painted very nicely indeed!
Never had the patience(or money, an army of those guys doesn't come cheap) for that kind of thing but have had many friends who kept amassing armies
happy.gif

Come on John, don't be shy, show us the whole army!
biggrin.gif

I don't play with them, I just paint them. I have been known to play Dawn of War on my PC though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back