Freinds are the best medicine after all

J

jeff

I am really sorry to post, i almost didn't, bur I feel it is a positive thing in the long run. I have had a really hard 4 months, i lost my hip, my finace, my house and my job. Today was I was prepared to take my own life for that and more, but I felt that above all else I have a duty to to help the newts and salis that need those like myself. I am greatfull for all you friends that care and are true caring humans.

Jeff,
I realize that this is off topic, but as someone who works in the field I think that it would be a good idea for you to get set up with a counselor. Even if you do not have health insurance there should be at least some community resources available to you (just call the local hospital ED or look in the yellow pages). Again, I hope that I am not over stepping my bounds here.
Chip

Thanks Chip, I have talked to various professionals but I all boils down to the decision of the individual to move on in the face off all that is bad seemingly impossible. I really didn't want to post this is It is totally off topic but I wan't people to see the level of community he have here at caudata.

Thanks Chip, I have talked to various professionals but I all boils down to the decision of the individual to move on in the face off all that is bad seemingly impossible. I really didn't want to post this is It is totally off topic but I wan't people to see the level of community he have here at caudata.

Hi Jeff,

I realize we don't know each other, but please let me reassure you that at the tender age of 20-something, you have are just STARTING to live! I'm 39 and have been through a bit myself, (the split of my parents, the split of my own family, health scares with my children, catastrophic fire at my job, heartbreak, etc.), as have many people, and to be truthful, your thoughts have crossed my mind in the past as well. But brother let me tell you that there is sooo much good on your horizon if you take each hardship as a learning experience and never let the bastards get you down. Be strong man, find a professional to talk to, and keep looking if the ones you find you can't relate to. Hips can be fixed, there will probably be many jobs on your horizon, as well as apartments, and at some point the right girl will find you. Above all, look after you, man! Good luck and keep fighting!!!

Jeff, sometimes it is an accomplishment just to make it through the day----hang in there, you are NOT alone, and like Brian says, you are just starting to live, shoot you are only in your 20's!! I am 38 now, and I have the scars to prove it heh----battle wounds come with the territory, but you are bigger than what life throws at you. Keep posted, ok??
((((HUGS))))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back