Homo domesticus

J

joeri

Hi everybody,

though I've been away for a while, I haven't forgotten about you guys (and girls!). I'm not sure if I told you guys, but we bought a house and moved last Christmas. It's been hectic the last couple of months, fortunately it's starting to calm down now. I still have plenty to do and because of that my newts are still in temporary setups. Thank God it's been winter so I didn't need to take much care of them.

One of these days I'll be able to start working on 'their' room. If I also get internet to work properly at home, I'll have no excuses left to start reading and posting again on this wonderful forum.

It already feels good to be back
happy.gif

Joeri

Hi Joeri, nice to see you back. Good luck with setting up the "newt room"!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back