Which ones are easier to breed

C

chris

Hi evryone
I have question - which are easier to breed Pachytriton labiatus or paramesotriton sp? ?
I have a dilema... I have one 3ft. tank and 2 2ft. tanks. I used to have my paramesotritons in the three foot tank, but the female got really aggressive and kicked the male out. Having no more tank room, the male has moved in with my male pachytriton. I know this is not a good idea, but they are fine and get along okay at the mo. The reason I can't get another tank is that I have a 'tank limit' from my parents to uphold. I was wondering which species people recommend me getting rid of. Would anyone here buy a male pachytriton or a particularly aggressive paramesotriton, or be willing to sell me a DEFINATELY female pachytriton or more gentle femal paramesotriton?
Sorry for such a long post, from Chris

Thanks Erik. Now I just have to find some buyers for my pachytriton... easier said than done!
Chris

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back