Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Moderators and such.

M

mina

Just a question how do you become a moderator or contributor?

S

samuel

by helping the page with money, if you look in the menu at the top of the page there's a link that says donate.

J

jennifer

"Donor" - give money (see donations page for details on what is required for "Donor" status)
"Contributor" - write an article, or contribute a large number of photos to either Caudata Culture or the Magazine.
"Moderator" - selected by John Clare

People who have more than one status (for example, a contributor who is also a donor) have to choose one to display on their profile, as the forum software allows only one "status symbol".

(Message edited by jennewt on January 13, 2007)

M

mina

Cool, How do you contribute? (I know what you can contribute)

J

jennifer

If it's a contribution to Caudata Culture, please write to me. If it's an idea for a magazine article, write to John Clare. Thanks for your interest, Mina!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1