Nuerergus kaiseri Podcast

A

alan

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.cann/podcasts/frogroom.html

Episodes to date:
005: More Video (coming soon!)
004: Neurergus kaiseri, the Emporer Spotted Newt
003: Video podcast of dartfrogs, Epipedobates aff. hahneli and Dendrobates tinctorius Oyapok.
002: Epipedobates aff. hahneli: a new species of dartfrog?
001: Would you like to to keep dartfrogs? Top ten tips for dartfrog newbies.

Just listened to it. It's great! Are you planning to release any other caudate podcast in the near future?

Yes, I hope so, but that depends in part on what my guests want to talk about (hint, hint), so get those mp3's to me!

Hey! Woohoo!

I enjoy your podcast really much! It's a good thing and I like this song
happy.gif
I hope the drink you took in the meantime did taste well ;-)
Thank you a lot for this podcast! I'm excited to hear another one :D

Best Greetings from Germany,

Kamil

Really enjoyed that Alan! I can see you're in Leicester but I'm sure I detect a hint of west-country in your accent?

Yes, Devon via California.
happy.gif

I want your audio comments if you want to hear more about caudates on future podcasts - mp3s to me at the email address in the podcast please!

*puh* I made it out of that trick I guess... my written english isn't too good - not to talk about the spoken one
biggrin.gif

Francesco and Mark - what are we going to hear next?
biggrin.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back