Would a bonzi tree be ok in my newt tank?

J

john

I want to have some live plants in with my C.O.'s. I am putting some bambo in the water, and was wondering if a bonsai tree would be ok for the land area. I found some of these little trees at a target near my house. I thought "How much more oriental could you get." It would be neat for them to have a little tree. Do you think it could cause any problems?

I wouldn't think so, as long as the bonsais are not too sharp and don't leak anything into the water. The only other problem you MIGHT have is the plant dying if you don't have it in the right conditions, good luck!

John, my other hobby is growing bonsai trees! I have a large collection and i'm afraid to say that keeping bonsai in your terrarium would be near impossible.

Thx for all the input guys. Guess I'll have to figure something else out.

Mr. Miagi could grow them in a terrarium. Ha Ha.
bowl.gif
lol.gif
smile6.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back