Enters McGogo...

M

mary

Well, I was at my LFS last week and they had three beautiful fat t.grans that have been there awhile. This is the same shop that I got my originals McGloop (in my avatar and passed away during summer heat wave) and McGlop from last year. So, I couldn't resist bringing home a new friend for McGlop. I have found that mine really do seem to like each others company and are very playful and friendly with each other and me. Here's a current pic of McGlop:
75616.jpg

And here is McGogo (Gee, I hope it's not a boy, that would be a silly name for a boy...)
happy.gif

75617.jpg

I have revamped the tank, and will post a picture or two of that later.

And please if anyone new to keeping these animals is reading this, it is always best practice to quarantine new arrivals. So do as I say, not as I did. I did not have the luxury, and the LFS I got it from has a 100% great track record with me and is very, very good and trusted.
Take care,
Mary.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back