NIghtcrawler question

H

howard

I took everyones advice and let the tiger sals be as they may. The one came up from burrowing and the other is still under the water dish. My question is I put some nightcrawlers in (4) and I maybe misunderstood but was I suppose to put them in whole or chop them in three's. I put them in whole and those darn things are as long if not longer than the sals. I dont want them to choke or not eat them because I did something wrong. Someone said dump some worms in there and they will hunt them down when they want to, did I use the wrong worms? Tell me what I should do please. Thanks!

Hi, I feed mine whole sized worms, and I have some medium sized sals. They will be okay, but if you feel like you need to, you can cut up the worms, the worms will be alright for a while. And if you are REALLY worried, you can cut up the worms, and try to hand feed them using some twezers or something. Hope I helped.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back