Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Tank ideas

M

michelle

I currently have a grey tree frog that normally stays up on the glass part of the tank he is in and climbs around a lot. I would like to get at least 2 salamanders. I will be getting a 35 gallon tank and I was wondering if they could be kept in the same enclosure? Has anyone done it before?

I was also hoping for enclosure ideas as well. Pictures of good enclosures are appreciated. I want to get a little water fall. Does anyone know of a good one to buy or a way to make one for cheap. I was also wondering if you think it is better to have a bowl or half of a tank for water?

I was growing water in the tank for the frog. Do you think that is a good idea for salamanders as well? It grows very fast and easily. The frog seems to enjoy it.

J

jennifer

M

michelle

thanks i really like the enclosure ideas and i guess i'll just keep the frog in the 10 gallon tank i have it in right now

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!